While HGH deficiency in adults is less likely than in children, adults can still suffer problems with HGH deficiencies. Thy symptoms are usually diminished body mass, very poor bone density, poor memory, depression, and social withdrawal. The more common physical symptoms that may occur are loss of stamina, musculature, and strength. Of course in adults, HGH deficiencies never are alone. Usually, there are other problems with hormones that the adult body is creating.
Whether you opt to go to your doctor for shots or look up some of the best HGH pills used to stimulate the pituitary gland into creating more human growth hormone. One thing to remember however is that no matter how you choose to have this deficiency treated, you should always see a doctor as it can be caused by many underlying conditions that require treatment. A reduced GHD level that wasn’t present in childhood can even be caused by tumors.
Some of the effects of low HGH are:
- Reduced SHBG levels. This will affect the drive to be intimate. Often times couples will find this to be one of the more frustrating side effects of a low level of human growth hormone.
- Baldness in men. Fortunately, this too can be treated if you catch your low hormone levels sooner than later. If you weren’t able to catch this deficiency soon enough, there is also help to regain the hair that you may have lost while seeking treatment.
- Reduced bone mass and an onset of osteoporosis. This is an especially scary problem that people with low HGH face. This means that breaking bones is easier while standing upright and accomplishing tasks may be more difficult.
- Reduced muscle mass and strength in limbs. If you want to build muscle, it is nearly impossible to do without the proper level of HGH.
- Lower levels of energy. With lower levels of energy, these people often times find it more difficult to make it through their daily lives without feeling run down.
- Increased body fat around the waistline. This fat is pretty tough to get rid of without regulating the hormone levels, but once you’ve sought treatment, it is easily lost.
- Impaired concentration and even memory loss.
- Cardiac dysfunction. As you probably already know, anything that has to do with heart-problems is pretty serious. Any time your heart starts taking the brunt of the problem from low hormone levels, it is time to take something to regulate it.
- Thickening intima media.
- Increased levels of fibroinogen.
- Lipid abnormalities.
- Raised levels of LDL cholesterol. This of course can cause many other health problems that will need to be addressed a physician.
As a whole, treatment of the problems adults experience with HGH deficiencies is fairly simple to get under control with a boost of the hormone itself. With one little pill or shot, a person can ensure that their body is producing enough to eliminate all of the symptoms of a low human growth hormone production in their body.